An effective investment strategy recognises that each fund has unique requirements. Our consulting process takes into account the individual risk profiles of the trustees and the members, familiarising ourselves with this before advising the fund.
In addition we do the following:
● Issue reports and statistical analyses on investment returns achieved by the funds investment contracts
● Furnish the Fund with quarterly investment bulletins showing comparative market values and investment return figures
● Provide measurement and monitoring of investment performance
● Management of the employer will have access to, and receive assistance from the Member Care Line with the resolution of employees’ enquiries.
● Monitor and advise on existing investments and factors that could affect the fund returns
● Monitor regulatory requirements between the investment managers and the Fund.
● Deal with all aspects relating to the South African Reserve Bank in terms of foreign asset holdings
Copyright Cedar 2013 | All Rights Reserved
Designed by Dzynhaus [House of Design]