PROMOTION OF ACCESS TO INFORMATION ACT
Please click here to view the POPIA/PAIA Manual for Cedar Healthcare Consultants Pty Ltd.
OFFERING CLIENTS THE UNIQUE INTEGRATED CONSULTING- AND SERVICE MODEL
The unique Integrated Consulting- and Service Model offered by the Cedar Healthcare Division to Clients ensure that Employees and Individual Members are effectively represented and empower Employers with claims- and service trends prevalent in the Company.
The Cedar Healthcare Division comprises of two companies, i.e. Cedar Healthcare Consultants (Pty) Ltd. a healthcare broker/consulting company and Medi Call (Pty) Ltd. , a service support company. This structure allows individual employees, medical scheme members and employers access to our independent consulting- and client services.
Cedar supplies Healthcare Consulting via a team of accredited Healthcare Consultants on a country-wide basis and we are contracted to all the major open Medical Schemes.
By applying the Cedar Integrated Consulting- and Service Model, our consultants are freed up to spend more time consulting to the employer and individual employees / medical scheme members by creating the following focus:
● The employer will be kept informed of industry trends and receive advice on how to react to the changing healthcare environment in South Africa.
● Cedar will apply its unique cost/benefit analysis methodology to advise the employer on the appropriateness of the medical scheme (s) offered to its employees.
● Cedar will co-ordinate and arrange “wellness days” in conjunction with the management of the employer to enhance the awareness of and participation in healthy lifestyle choices amongst the workforce.
● Management of the employer will have access to, and receive assistance from the Member Care Line with the resolution of employees’ enquiries.
● Cedar will conduct induction sessions with new employees in conjunction with the management of the employer.
● Cedar will supply regular claim- and service trend analysis to the employer, utilising information from the Medical Scheme and Medi Call to assist with the monitoring and improving of service levels.
● Cedar supplies support to the employer with the monitoring and finalisation of new applications and the reconciliation of monthly contributions.
EMPLOYEE / MEMBER FOCUS
● Our consultants are empowered with the MediQuote system to assist with the calculation of contributions and benefits. This allows our consultants to spend more consulting time and less preparation time.
● All employees/medical scheme members and their dependants will have access to our Member Care Line, supplied at no extra cost by Medi Call and can assist with the following:
Unresolved queries, problems with account payments, clarification of benefits and administrative procedures, clarification of annual changes to benefits, changes to membership status and any disputes with medical aid schemes, administrators or service suppliers
● All medical scheme members will receive a Member Care Line Card
● Where employees do not have easy access to telephones or e-mail, Cedar will arrange for regular Help Desk sessions at the premises in conjunction with the management of the employer.
SCHEME MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Cedar offer independent scheme management services to the Boards of Trustees of In-house Schemes through Medi Call.
This model creates a client centric response from the administrators of the Scheme and can normally be implemented without increasing the existing non-healthcare spend of the Scheme.
SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS
The Cedar Healthcare Division concludes contractual Service Level Agreements with Clients and monitor the agreed service delivery process.
THE INTEGRATED CONSULTING AND SERVICE MODEL APPLIED BY CEDAR HEALTHCARE CONSULTANTS ALLOWS OUR CLIENTS TO "BE HEALTH WISE" IN AN EVER CHANGING HEALTHCARE ENVIRONMENT
Copyright Cedar 2013 | All Rights Reserved
Designed by Dzynhaus [House of Design]